13 - 17 November 2017
The purpose of this intensive short course is to provide participants with a comprehensive background in evaluation methods for development programmes.
The following topics will be covered among others:
- What is evaluation? Why evaluate? What questions do you want to answer?
- Different questions and research strategies and specific methods for evaluating impact
- Theory of Change and the counterfactual
- Introduction to systematic reviews
- Experimental design methods (incl. randomised control trials)